A van driver is a person who, under the supervision of a manager, supervisor, dispatcher or trainer, operates a van over designated routes transporting school pupils to and from school or other locations. In addition, a driver may transport students on private charter trips. Drivers may also work with disabled individuals.
• Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe Operation
• Drive a school bus route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops on route
• Conduct post-trip vehicle inspections
• Attend and participate in safety meetings
• Clean bus as necessary to maintain professional appearance and positive company image
• As requested or desired take field Trip, activity and charter Runs to transport Student and Other Passengers to and From their destinations
Essential Job Requirements:
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.