We are seeking school bus drivers to transport children to and from school each day on established routes. Additional extracurricular runs (sports and field trips) and charter work may also be available. Typical runs are morning and afternoon and average 20-30 hours per week. Competitive hourly wages. We provide paid training!
This is a great job for stay at home parents, retirees and anybody looking for extra income! Experienced bus drivers that have a CDL with P and S endorsements are preferred. We will also provide free training for good drivers without school bus experience. Please ask about our sign on and referral bonuses!
• Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe Operation
• Drive a school bus route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops on route
• Conduct post-trip vehicle inspections
• Attend and participate in safety meetings
• Clean bus as necessary to maintain professional appearance and positive company image
• As requested or desired take field Trip, activity and charter Runs to transport Student and Other Passengers to and From their destinations
Essential Job Requirements:
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.