We are seeking School Bus Drivers to transport children to and from school each day on established routes in the Gibsonia, PA area servicing the Pine-Richland School District.
Typical runs are morning and afternoon, averaging 20-30 hours per week.
Routes available in the AM/PM OR BOTH.
Additional extracurricular runs (sports and field trips) and charter work may also be available.
We offer Competitive Hourly Wages, Monthly Bonus Incentives, PAID Training, Permit/CDL Reimbursement!
This is a great job for stay at home parents, retirees and anybody looking for extra income!
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!!
• Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe operation
• Drive a school bus route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops on route
• Conduct Post-Trip vehicle inspections
• Attend and participate in monthly safety meetings
• Clean bus as necessary to maintain professional appearance and positive company image
• As requested or desired take field trips, activities and charter runs to transport students and other passengers to and from their destinations.
Essential Job Requirements:
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.